February Loves.

5.3.17


I am aware February is the shortest month of the year, however I felt it just went on forever (not complaining, more summer time!) I have also recently started to notice the days seem to be getting shorter, creeping up behind us and the weather is getting cooler, which means one thing.... AUTUMN! Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOVE summer, but something about these cooler months, just make me more excited. Maybe because some exciting things are coming up!! 

So, here are some of the things that I have been OBSESSED with lately! Hope you enjoy! 


       








Music
Divide album - Ed Sheeran (OBSESSED) 
Issues - Julia Michaels

Also let me know if you would like a Spotify playlist of all my favourite music!

Shows // Movies 
This is us (LOVE.)

Hope you enjoyed this weeks post, see you next week!

Luella Teen x

You Might Also Like

1 comments