Print Envy

9.4.17


Hello lovelies, so I got in touch with the gorgeous people at Toucan and they kindly offered a personalised print and of course I said yes!I have also purchased many of their products in the past and absolutely adore them and would definitely recommend checking their online store

So this week I wanted to share with you, their brand and also show you some of my favourite products and I will also leave a link so you can go and check out their website directly. 


Grey, Pink, Aqua + White Garland // check it out here

'Hello Sunshine' print // Check it out here

Personalised 'family' print // Check it out here // This is the print they kindly customised for me! 


There are so many stunning prints on their online store (see it here) and I would definitely recommend checking it out and thanks again to the gorgeous girls that helped me out!

Be sure to tag me and @toucan on insta with your prints and decor from toucan. 

thanks for reading 

Bella 





You Might Also Like

0 comments